D14724: autotests: don't fail if an unrelated window shows up.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 10 11:09:55 BST 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: hein, drosca.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Running anything else in parallel to this test would make it fail,
  because windowAdded() would be emitted with an unrelated window.
  If we couldn't find our dialog when the signal is emitted,
  just keep waiting for the signal to be emitted again.

TEST PLAN
  ctest -j 8 .

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)