D14457: Forward-declare X509 structure

Luca Carlon noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 9 12:40:41 BST 2018

luc4 added a comment.

  When QT_NO_OPENSSL is defined, I see that X509 was declared as a class, so I used the same instruction.
  In ksslconfig.h I have `#define KSSL_HAVE_SSL 0`. I don't know if I can recovery much more output, the build succeeded days ago.
  Unfortunately I'm not an expert of this section, but I see that libssl-dev is not installed. Maybe that made find() fail?
  In any case, if that dep is optional, I guess the build is not supposed to fail, is it?

REPOSITORY
  R239 KDELibs4Support