D14662: KPropertiesDialog: switch to label in setFileNameReadOnly(true)

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 8 08:51:39 BST 2018

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rkflx wrote in kpropertiesdialog.cpp:853
> Just out of interest (don't change anything): I assume you don't fully transition everything to `d->m_grid` to keep the diff small, or because `grid` is more readable?

Yeah, a bit of both, mostly to keep the diff small. Most of the usage of `grid` is here in that method, we need it in a member only for one call, so it seems a bit overkill to use the member everywhere.

> rkflx wrote in kpropertiesdialog.cpp:1211-1214
> Wouldn't this mean that calling `setFileNameReadOnly(true)` multiple times will also create multiple labels on top of each other, breaking idempotence and resulting in some kind of bold font effect?

Fair point, I'll just add a check that d->m_fileNameLabel doesn't exist already.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO