D14162: Figure out the escaped path list on kconfig

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 8 08:43:50 BST 2018

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  No, I don't think I mean that.

  The code in kconfiggroup is already iterating over one character at a time and handling escapes and .... wait, what are we fixing here exactly?
  I applied your patch, reverted kconfiggroup.cpp, and the new unittest still passes.

  PASS   : KConfigTest::testPath()

  Could it be that your change in kconfigini.cpp is enough to fix the bug?

  (Otherwise it means the unittest isn't comprehensive enough)

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig