purpose unittest (AlternativesModelTest::runJobTest) fails randomly

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Aug 6 00:18:44 BST 2018

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 12:31 PM David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:

> Any idea about this test that fails sometimes? Timing issue? The wait() should be longer in case of slow network?
>
> https://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks/job/Frameworks%20purpose%20kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.10/92/testReport/junit/(root)/TestSuite/alternativesmodeltest/

Hi,
Yes, I looked into fixing it, it seemed like it was but then it wasn't
(yay randomness!).

My guess is that it's because kf5.kio.core.copyjob prints the whole
URL which in this case it's a data one (which I tried to fix in
64492796aa7ca4b63dbae419f47e14da15fbcc51). I failed because it still
prints I added "+
QLoggingCategory::setFilterRules(QStringLiteral("kf5.kio.core.copyjob=false"));"
I'm not sure why this has the effect I hoped it would. Any ideas?

Aleix