D13869: [solid] Notify when interface to mounted fs is lost

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 5 19:23:16 BST 2018

bruns added a comment.

  In D13869#303861 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13869#303861>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > Since you make question to new code I make for old one, did you know why Device interfaces is ever used, it's look wrong and why interfaces should be empty, after all my tests, it's easy to see that they are never empty.

  Thats trivial - remove the device if *all* interfaces have been removed. And thats correct, otherwise you can no longer call any solid method on the device.

  And thinking about it, this very likely makes your code wrong. Have you tried mounting a filesystem again after unmounting it, **using via any mean implemented via solid**? That is, "solid-hardware mount ...", the device notifier, ...

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid