D12709: Allow skipping the build of the KPackage install handlers when building `frameworkintegration`

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 1 10:09:29 BST 2018

dfaure accepted this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  We have done similar things in other frameworks, to indeed make it easier to reuse them in contexts where not all dependencies are wanted.
  See SONNET_USE_WIDGETS, KSYNTAXHIGHLIGHTING_USE_GUI, KCONFIG_USE_GUI, kxmlgui's FORCE_DISABLE_KGLOBALACCEL, ki18n's BUILD_WITH_QTSCRIPT, KACTIVITIES_LIBRARY_ONLY, KIOCORE_ONLY...

  Making KF5 frameworks reusable outside of the KDE community was and is still goal number 1 of the rearchitecture (compared to kdelibs4), so I'd say, yes, this change is good.

REPOSITORY
  R252 Framework Integration