D12538: Allow accepting by double-click in save dialog

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 30 22:44:40 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D12538#255954 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12538#255954>, @anemeth wrote:

  > In D12538#254871 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12538#254871>, @rkflx wrote:
  >
  > > However, for double click mode and Save, descending into directories is kinda broken. You might want to fix that before shipping…
  >

  > I can't reproduce this error.
  >  Can you post a video about it?

  Ah, sorry. Didn't realize there were more steps required to trigger the problem:

  - Set mouse behaviour to "double-click".
  - Double-click on file to trigger "Overwrite" warning, press Cancel on the warning dialog.
  - Try to enter a directory by double-clicking. This will also result in a "Overwrite" warning, while it shouldn't.

  ---

  > Selecting a file by

  Sorry that I changed this in the summary, but I find it very confusing to talk about "select" here, because it can have so many different meanings…

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO