D12587: Indentation script for R

Pierre de Villemereuil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 30 08:12:30 UTC 2018

devillemereuil added a comment.

  I will have a go at it. It doesn't seem very complicated indeed, but I just don't have much time right now for this.

  @tfry I'm not sure what your pseudo-code is intended to replace? The parts using countClosing? FYI, these snippets of code were copied from the Python script. I learned JS on the go here, which is why I'm using very little idiosyncrasies from the language (apart from what I saw on the other scripts, mainly Python and Cstyle, with a few things picked up on Stack Overflow, I've got to admit...), so it's quite possible the script is not as elegant as it could be.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor