D10363: [KIO] Add support for XDG_TEMPLATES_DIR in KNewFileMenu

Marijo Mustac noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 30 06:26:37 UTC 2018

mmustac marked an inline comment as done.
mmustac added a comment.

  No problem David, it's okay :)
  I will work on your suggestions and update this revision accordingly.

  > But actually, shouldn't we still have New Folder and New Text File at the top before everything else?

  Kai mentioned he wants them directly underneath the "new folder" so I changed it.
  Where should I place them finally ?

  I think it woulnd't be a good thing to mix the system templates directly with the user templates.
  So I can place the user templates on the first position underneath the folder like it is now, or underneath all system templates (like before).
  Personally I would be okay with both options. When you say I should revert it again I will do this. Should I keep the seperator then?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO