D12371: fix always reproducible crash

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 26 16:41:22 UTC 2018

dfaure added a comment.

  Anthony: do you mean smb:// ? file:/// with 3 slashes is most definitely correct (file://kk would mean a hostname of "kk"). And file://kk doesn't appear anywhere in the output, so surely there's no problem there. The question is which piece of code confuses smb:// and smb:///, do both of these URLs enter KCoreDirLister externally?

  Jaime: yes KCoreDirLister can hold multiple URLs, think of tree views.

  The problem is, I forgot again how we handle smb URLs. I see in your logs a redirection from smb:/ to smb://, but I don't know where smb:/// comes from and whether it's correct at all. It does seem strange, for smb. I think that's where the problem is. The kioslave seems to want it to be smb:// with 2 slashes.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO