D10663: Remove a partially copied file if copyjob was cancelled in the middle of file copying

Dmitri Ovodok noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 25 23:51:10 UTC 2018

dmitrio added a comment.

  Yes, this code is ready for review.
  As I described in the previous comment, there is still a question concerning handling the full disk error case: it is being handled currently in some ioslaves (at least in `file_unix` <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kio/browse/master/src/ioslaves/file/file_unix.cpp$317> slave), and it needs to be decided whether such handling should be moved from the slaves code to `FileCopyJob` level or it should be left as is. But I would anyway ask for developers' opinion on this prior to making such changes.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO