D10078: Add separate lib KF5::DBusRunner

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 25 14:28:23 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D10078#253627 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10078#253627>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > How would you think it does break?
  >
  > If the runner has a reference to a sharedpointer then that object will never be deleted and we'll never hit the auto submit in the runner destructor.

  Right, in case of the if :) Just (for this reason) this is not using the sharedpointer reference to the normal MatchReply object, instead using a pointer to the MatchReplyPrivate object. (Current unit test would also not work otherwise, given it relies on auto-submit).
  I will add some comments to the code to make this more clear to any future code reader.

REPOSITORY
  R308 KRunner