D12328: Enable preview by default in the filepicker dialog

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 23 11:14:13 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D12328#250028 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12328#250028>, @anemeth wrote:

  > Rebase on D12321 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12321>

  While the dependency tree is now looking good, the rebase did not work out correctly. While it might look correct on your local branch, on Phabricator you can clearly see that in this Diff the changes from the parent revision are visible, which should not be there. Please make sure to always check what ends up on Phabricator, as that's what your reviewers are seeing.

  `arc diff` will upload the commit range between `HEAD` and the upstream tracking branch. Here the upstream branch apparently is `master`, while it should be your local branch where D12321 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12321> is living (you have a separate branch per Diff as written in the wiki, right?). You may want to look at my advice in D12321#249646 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12321#249646> again.

  ---

  In D12328#252222 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12328#252222>, @anemeth wrote:

  > I manually copied the .upd file to `/home/alex/.kde/share/apps/kconf_update` and to `/usr/share/apps/kconf_update` but it doesn't seem like kconf_update is doing its thing.
  >  What am I doing wrong?

  Did you read https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tools/Using_kconf_update#Debugging_and_testing? Or maybe you need to manually call the `kconf_update` executable? Checking kded's output should tell you whether it ran.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO