D12392: Fix the "Default" color scheme to match Breeze again

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 21 04:13:22 UTC 2018

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: Breeze, Plasma, hein.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Over the years, the "Default" color scheem seems to have drifted out of alignment with Breeze. Part of this was my doing, in https://cgit.kde.org/breeze.git/commit/?id=04dac01c2a3268f7f6189b2d5c404cb2b7aaf51f, but there were other changes too.

  This patch fixes it to match breeze again. There may be more patches required in other repos, which will be forth coming as I discover more definitions of the default color scheme (this is the only once I;ve found so far).

TEST PLAN
  [video goes here]

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

BRANCH
  fix-default-color-scheme (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kcolorscheme.cpp