D12385: Thumbnail smooth scaling in filepicker

Alex Nemeth noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 20 17:40:33 UTC 2018

anemeth planned changes to this revision.
anemeth added a comment.

  In D12385#250511 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12385#250511>, @broulik wrote:

  > What's the performance penalty of that? Does the file dialog request the correct size from the preview job? It shouldn't have to end up in this codepath that often, I //think//.

  Thanks.
  Performance is not good right now when you move the zoom slider.
  Dolphins performance is good because it has less icon sizes available on the slider and does not do the scaling until the designated zoom value is selected.
  I still have to work on this one...

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO