D12306: Filepicker dialog proper grid icon layout

Alex Nemeth noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 19 18:11:44 UTC 2018

anemeth added a comment.

  I see what you are talking now.
  The reason Oxygen has this issue but Breeze (or others ) not is because `QListView::contentsRect()` is reporting the wrong size.
  At first I used  `QListView::viewport()::width()` to get the size, but it was unreliable and sometimes jumps around randomly (Qt bug?).
  I tried other size getter functions and  `contentsRect()` was the only one that worked consistently... for Breeze at least... not for Oxygen.
  This causes flickering when Oxygen is used, I don't know if you noticed it.
  The good news is that I found a workaround. The bad news that it further increases the gap at the right by 4 pixels.
  I also found a fix for the issue in the video.

  F5813278: aa1.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5813278>

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH