D12197: autotests: Test for multiple values

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 19 12:47:15 UTC 2018

michaelh requested review of this revision.
michaelh marked an inline comment as done.
michaelh added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bruns wrote in multivaluetest.cpp:91
> Again, I prefer this notation versus `expectedresult`
> You can make this somewhat shorter by using  `QVariantList{QStringLiteral{"Baloo KFileMetaData"}}`, i.e. omit the extra `QVariant`

I want defend `expectedresult` a little. The background: `testXXX_data` functions tend to be very long and it is easy (for me) to get confused about what is tested against which value. `expectedresult` tries to make clear that it is always the same value.
If you can't/don't agree with that. I'll follow your lead :-)

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData