D12321: Hide file preview when icon is too small

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 18 18:53:17 UTC 2018

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a reviewer: rkflx.
ngraham added a subscriber: rkflx.
ngraham added a comment.

  Very nice, works great for me. Once this goes in, I think we can safely turn on previews by default, because we won't regress anything for people who prefer small icons who don't need (and probably don't like) previews. Adding @rkflx as a reviewer since I know he feels strongly about previews. :)

  In fact, we should really do this for Dolphin too, as currently previews are on by default but uselessly apply to tiny icons just like in the file dialogs before this patch. Wanna have a crack at that?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master