D12222: baloodb: Use complete access filtering for all outputs

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 17 23:43:05 UTC 2018

bruns added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> databasesanitizer.cpp:179
> +
> +    bool isMounted(const quint32 id) {
> +        return m_devices.mounted.contains(id);

`isMounted(id)` can be implemented as `getStorageInfo(id).isValid()`

> databasesanitizer.cpp:183
> +
> +    bool isUnMounted(const quint32 id) {
> +        return m_devices.unmounted.contains(id);

unused, please remove

> databasesanitizer.cpp:189
>      {
> -        QMap<quint32, bool> result;
> +        createDeviceStates(infos, accessFilter);
> +        auto tail = infos.end();

I can not see what this function is useful for. Just inline the FileInfo -> DeviceIds reduction here, and ...

> databasesanitizer.cpp:192
> +        Summary summary;
> +        for (const quint32 deviceId : m_devices.ignored) {
> +            tail = std::remove_if(infos.begin(), tail,

... skip the deviceId if it should be ignored:

  const auto storageInfo = getStorageInfo(id);
  if (isDeviceIgnored(storageInfo, accessFilter)) {
      continue;
  }

> databasesanitizer.cpp:195
> +                          [deviceId, &summary] (const FileInfo& info) {
> +                              summary.accessible += (info.deviceId == deviceId && info.accessible ? 1 : 0);
> +                              return info.deviceId == deviceId;

if (info.deviceId != deviceId) {
    return false;
  }
  summary.accessible += info.accessible ? 1 : 0;
  return true;

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo