D12234: Update unit tests after removing "this month" and "last month" items

José Manuel Santamaría Lema noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 15 20:49:01 UTC 2018

joselema created this revision.
joselema added a reviewer: davidedmundson.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
joselema requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Hi,

  I think since this change https://phabricator.kde.org/D11767 the kio unit tests are having a regression; if the "This Month" and "Last Month" items are removed, the corresponding unit tests should be removed along with the change.

TEST PLAN
  I have tested this patch adding it to kubuntu's packaging; it fixes the unit tests for us, so it would be nice to get this done in the KDE scope in order to minimize distro patching.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/kfileplacesviewtest.cpp