D12192: Decode more documentUrls

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 15 12:38:56 UTC 2018

michaelh added a comment.

  In D12192#246449 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12192#246449>, @bruns wrote:

  > Can you add a little bit more info to the commit message, e.g. an example how the output looks before and after?

  I don't know...
  I realized the necessity to `QFile::decodeName()` while working on `baloodb`. It could not find a file "**I´m** Haunted.txt" without it. The rest was find and replace over the code in `src/**`.   In most cases `QFile::decodeName()` was used, so I thought it was just forgotten here. `src/file/indexcleaner.cpp` is dead code, btw.
  Feel free to edit the description if you have a better wording in mind.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo