D12150: Make it possible to build several apk out of a project

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 13 08:52:41 UTC 2018

vkrause accepted this revision.
vkrause added a comment.

  I very much like that direction. I always found the need to specify platform-independent build properties explicitly on the command line weird, so anything moving towards being able to just write that into CMakeLists.txt is good :)
  A module with cmake functions you call instead will then also make it easier to control apk generation in more detail by specifying additional parameters, so we can eventually disable the full copying of share and lib/qml.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

BRANCH
  master