D12144: Fix kpackage autotests - add donation url to test data

José Manuel Santamaría Lema noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 12 11:51:53 UTC 2018

joselema created this revision.
joselema added reviewers: apol, aacid.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
joselema requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Hi,

  Right now the unit tests from kpackage master branch are failing for me.

  I suspect this commit:
  https://cgit.kde.org/kpackage.git/commit/?id=af8721a5ccca9629ee4ffb884ac7ab5b633aabff

  broke the autotests, my guess is that along with that change the unit tests test data should have been updated to also include the donation url.

  Regards.

TEST PLAN
  I have executed the unit tests compiling from master; without the patch I'm providing they fail, with the patch they end successfully.

REPOSITORY
  R290 KPackage

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/data/testfallbackpackage/testfallbackpackage.testappdataxml
  autotests/data/testjsonmetadatapackage/testjsonmetadatapackage.testappdataxml
  autotests/data/testpackage/testpackage.testappdataxml
  autotests/data/testpackagesdep/testpackagesdep.testappdataxml
  autotests/data/testpackagesdepinvalid/testpackagesdepinvalid.testappdataxml