D12028: taglibextractortest: Add test for files with empty metadata

Matthieu Gallien noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 11 21:12:08 UTC 2018

mgallien requested changes to this revision.
mgallien added a comment.

  Thanks for this work. Fix the issues and we should be good to go.

INLINE COMMENTS

> taglibextractortest.cpp:173
> +    const auto testpasses = QString();
> +    QString failMessage;
> +

Please remove failMessage and use directly the expected value in each addRow. I fail to see what we gain by using this variable.

> taglibextractortest.cpp:231
> +
> +    QScopedPointer<ExtractorPlugin> plugin(new TagLibExtractor(this));
> +    SimpleExtractionResult extracted(path, mimeType);

Why not use a simple variable here ?
TagLibExtractor plugin;

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData