D12034: Use the more appropriate "two sliders" icon for "configure"

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 20:57:37 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  If we're proposing new icons, what I'd like to see is a "base" configure iconography that you can add other things to. For example, if we use a base "two sliders" icon for "configure", then...

  - "Configure shortcuts" would have one of the sliders replaced with a keyboard or an individual key
  - "Configure toolbars" would have one of the sliders replaced with a little toolbar
  - "Configure notifications" would have one of the sliders replaced with a little balloon with an exclamation mark in it, and so on.

  That said, all of that is rather out of scope for this patch right here. Yea or nay on this patch?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons