D10937: Retouching of Screen Layout Selection OSD Icons

Phil Stefan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 4 15:11:17 UTC 2018

pstefan added a comment.

  Latest revision:
  F5787871: pls_assess.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5787871>
  I moved the window a bit up while maintaining the alignment, as requested. I had to remove the stand of the projector screen tho. Originally I "cheated" and moved the stand off-center to make it still visible. However, with the "header" of the projector screen shown, it was easily apparent that the stand wasn't centered anymore.

  As for the 16px icons … I say they can't be done. At least for the 5th row from the left onward. There simply is not enough room to squeeze two windows (as in, window icons) next to each other while 1. having them look like windows and 2. being meaningful.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons