D8056: Improve usability of "Open With" dialog by adding option to filter the application tree

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 30 16:03:18 UTC 2017

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I gave this a shot and it's an excellent change--a huge improvement over the status quo. I have two suggestions for further ergonomic refinement:

  - When the text field has focus, make the down arrow key move to the list of found result so that you can select one with the keyboard and not have to use the mouse at all
  - Pre-select the top result  in the list so that you can immediately hit the return key to select that application

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO