D7750: fix crash when more than one instances of ExtractorCollection are destructed

Matthieu Gallien noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 25 18:52:08 UTC 2017

mgallien added a comment.

  Reverted most of my changes and only use a private method with two parameters to set the ExtractorPlugin in Extractor class. The second parameter should indicate if the Extractor instance is owner of the plugin or not. The private class is no longer included in extractorcollection.cpp.
  I am not really sure this is the right approach as it is very easy to use a wrong combination for the arguments of Extractor::setExtractorPlugin. I will try to improve on that.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData