D7580: Support loading by stream and restoring state on reload

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 22 19:50:43 UTC 2017

dfaure accepted this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> svgpart.cpp:191
> +    // we can't tell if caller has explicitely set xOffset/yOffset of OpenUrlArguments
> +    // so in case of same url we just assume a reload and ignore the OpenUrlArguments xOffset/yOffset
> +    if (!mHasExtendedRestoreArguments && (url() == mPreviousUrl)) {

When I reload in konqueror (with KHTML or WebEngine), the yOffset is preserved.
Looking at KonqView::restoreHistory this is because restoreState is only called when reload==false.

It might be a good idea for kate/kdevelop to do the same, they have the actual information of whether reload was pressed, while parts can only guess.

REPOSITORY
  R383 SVGPart

BRANCH
  supportstreamandreload