D7929: [WIP] Add new Column View option to KDirOperator

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 21 20:39:39 UTC 2017

fvogt created this revision.
fvogt added a reviewer: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It uses an imported and improved version of QColumnView for display.
  KFileItemDelegate got amended with an arrow if used inside KColumnView,
  to replace the bad arrow drawing on top that vanilla QColumnView did.

  If KColumnView turns out to be useful also outside of this, it can eventually
  (after a period of maturing) be moved into another framework as part of the
  public API.

TEST PLAN
  For quick testing, I try navigating around, swapping the root node
  and selecting some files. Outside of that, I use this on my main machine
  as the default.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  submission

AFFECTED FILES
  src/filewidgets/CMakeLists.txt
  src/filewidgets/kcolumnview.cpp
  src/filewidgets/kcolumnview.h
  src/filewidgets/kcolumnview_p.h
  src/filewidgets/kcolumnviewgrip.cpp
  src/filewidgets/kcolumnviewgrip_p.h
  src/filewidgets/kdiroperator.cpp
  src/filewidgets/kdiroperator.h
  src/filewidgets/kdiroperatorcolumnview.cpp
  src/filewidgets/kdiroperatorcolumnview_p.h
  src/widgets/delegateanimationhandler.cpp
  src/widgets/delegateanimationhandler_p.h
  src/widgets/kfile.cpp
  src/widgets/kfile.h
  src/widgets/kfileitemdelegate.cpp