qqc2-desktop-style as framework

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Sep 12 20:25:58 UTC 2017

El dimarts, 12 de setembre de 2017, a les 22:11:14 CEST, Marco Martin va
escriure:
> this is a quick and dirty attempt at this..
> i don't know how much it would break, but i think in order to have a
> correct import usable without install it should do something along the
> lines

Do I read correctly that files are only copied at cmake time? They should
rather be copied on make time so that if you edit a file and run make again it
gets copied again and you don't need to rerun cmake, no?

Cheers,
  Albert