D7164: KSqueezedTextLabel: Respect indent, margin and frame width

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 10 20:03:33 UTC 2017

rkflx added a comment.

  Thank you so much for your help until now, Dominik! Unfortunately, there's one more thing: The CI does not like `testChrome` :( Could you tell me how the workflow is now?

  - Should this be discussed here? New review request? Just commit?
  - What's the timeframe I'm expected to solve this?
  - Is there any way I could test whether the CI likes my patch before committing?
  - How can I recreate the conditions in the CI regarding showing windows, rendering and resize events locally?

  I just built with Qt 5.6, but this is also fine. Any ideas what to check next?

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons