qqc2-desktop-style as framework

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Sep 10 13:41:20 UTC 2017

On vendredi 1 septembre 2017 15:02:16 CEST Marco Martin wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> > any objection into pulling it into a framework? anything particular for
> > the procedure?
>
> as an update to that, i've update its cmake files and metadata files
> to be coherent with other frameworks, at this point i'll wait a couple
> of weeks if there are complaints, then if not it can be merged in
> frameworks? ideal would be aiming for october release

Sounds OK to me, get it moved to frameworks/ so it can be included in the next
release.

I notice there are no unittests (but that's always a bit hard for pure-gui
stuff). On the other hand, please do take a look at the issue of `make
uninstall ; make test` in kirigami first, it's still broken.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5