D7699: Add support for custom search paths for application-specific syntax and theme definitions

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 7 20:17:13 UTC 2017

cullmann added a comment.

  > QRC support is definitely preferred, but that should work with the original proposal indeed. Having just one fixed QRC extension path baked in would be problematic for PIM with its hundreds of libs/components for example, AFAIK QRCs don't overlay on the same path, do they?

  IMHO they overlay in the same path, just as they do in their root path. Otherwise it wouldn't work e.g. for kxmlgui the way it (I hope) does ;=)

  But you are 100%  right, the initial proposal was even more flexible, I am just not sure that we really need that flexibility to solve the issue at hand.

  From my side both variants would be ok (and useful for the mentioned usecases) ;=) You can decide.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting