D7580: Support loading by stream and restoring state on reload

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 4 06:31:45 UTC 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  Oops, yes, you're completely right. I got distracted by the word close, but it's a different meaning in closeStream and closeUrl. Apologies for the confusion.

  As to existing implementations of this stuff, it just happens that I wrote one recently, see konqueror.git branch webengine_streaming, commit https://phabricator.kde.org/R226:e1f9ebc309b8ceaebfc51884ca30a3a8d8903ad2

  "how would zoom and other custom state properties be save and retrieved again"  -> using BrowserExtension's saveState/restoreState as usual, no? I'm not 100% sure about the interaction with streaming, but normally that happens after opening the url anyway, so it should be unrelated.

REPOSITORY
  R383 SVGPart

To: kossebau, #frameworks, dfaure