D7642: [ksycoca] Use QDateTime::currentDateTimeUtc

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 3 08:01:14 UTC 2017

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Please use `arc diff` to upload patches so that context is available.

  m_now isn't used to detect changes, but to detect files "in the future".
  With your changes, the line if (mtime > m_now) will have to convert mtime to UTC first. It seems to me that you traded away one timezone conversion for thousands.
  Did you measure this?

  What we really need is QFileInfo::lastModifiedUtc(), assuming of course it would be able to do that without conversion...

REPOSITORY
  R309 KService