[sysadmin/ci-tooling] build-specs/Frameworks: Disable test execution for KIO on Windows.

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Sep 3 02:13:15 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Ben Cooksley <null at kde.org> wrote:
> Git commit 765a1dc921642376fb1f8ca06b734211c9de878b by Ben Cooksley.
> Committed on 03/09/2017 at 01:34.
> Pushed by bcooksley into branch 'master'.
>
> Disable test execution for KIO on Windows.
> Currently KIO tests leave running processes behind on Windows, which means on subsequent runs the CI system fails to cleanup and can't build it again.
> Because a number of other Frameworks are dependent on KIO this can cause them to break as well.
> To eliminate the need for manual intervention, we'll disable test execution for now until this is fixed.

Just providing some background to this: all of the failures seen today
on the CI system for Windows were due to an outdated version of KIO. I
previously responded to an earlier mail from the CI system indicating
that processes which were hanging around were a problem.

I've now initiated a Dependency Build for Frameworks on Windows, which
will clear this up and resolve any build order issues for Frameworks
above KIO.

Once the Dependency Build job has been completed the ordinary CI jobs
can be rebuilt and should do so successfully.

Cheers,
Ben