D7810: Add missing icon sizes

Jens Reuterberg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 30 08:09:41 UTC 2017

jensreuterberg added a subscriber: andreask.
jensreuterberg added a comment.

  Well the issue is that they are not "scalable" - I mean the goal should rather be to make them functionable on all sizes but being SVG's means that they may become misaligned when rendered. (Ie if you make an icon made for one size slightly bigger or smaller it will risk suddenly becoming blurry).

  If @andreask thinks its ok as a risk I am all for it - we should keep in mind though to ensure that all icons have wide breadth of sizes and if possible have a follow up on all icons used and which ones are "just resized" and which are done in the correct sizes.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons