D8351: API dox: add note about calling setApplicationDomain after QApp creation

Chusslove Illich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 29 18:20:14 UTC 2017

ilic added a comment.

  Well... it's a tough situation. It is not by design that `i18n` calls should in any way depend on creation of `QApplication`, and also any library may place an `i18n` call before the main program creates `QApplication`. The only solution I see is that environment is rechecked at every `i18n` call. This would be easy to do (just replacing every `s->languages` with a newly implemented `s->getLanguages()`), but I've no idea what would be the performance hit of that.

REPOSITORY
  R249 KI18n

To: kossebau, #frameworks, ilic, ltoscano