D8519: do not make the context menu a Window; do not force raise a window

Martin Koller noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 27 13:10:05 UTC 2017

mkoller updated this revision to Diff 21431.
mkoller added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8519#160813, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > The removal of the force activation is done since according to kwin maintainer it is wrong and must be done by the SysTray itself.
  >
  > But according the the status notifier item maintainer (defacto me), we cannot do this. It will break too many things.

  I thought this will be the case ...
  And I still think my previous patch makes it even better than it is now (I don't understand why the current code raises the window only when it's already shown
  but not otherwise)
  So since you are the maintainer, what is your stance on this ?

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8519?vs=21427&id=21431