D7828: createKMessageBox tries to focus a default button when available

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 25 20:00:22 UTC 2017

emateli added a comment.

  I think this is getting a bit out of hand here. Please try to read my last message where I explain why I decided to submit this patch and why I think it's a bug (the whole parent widget thing).

  Given the new information on why this occurs the whole focus by force thing might not be optimal (although I don't see it as being wrong either), so we can check for a solution that perhaps simply fixes the inconsistency when being called with a parent and without one.
  This could be easily solvable in Dolphin's repository where this would need only one additional parameter to the `createKMessageBox` call, but I still thing it belongs to be fixed in the frameworks.