D7828: createKMessageBox tries to focus a default button when available

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 25 19:26:46 UTC 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  Once you press tab the focus moves elsewhere and hitting return or enter will press whatever's selected rather than the original default button. So really the concept of a "Default Button" in our world seems to mostly be synonymous with "the button that receives focus by default." In this case, then there should only be one focus, and that focus should be on whatever is marked as a default button. Makes sense to me.