D7828: createKMessageBox tries to focus a default button when available

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 23 21:55:51 UTC 2017

emateli added a comment.

  In my opinion a "Default" widget, should also have focus. Makes little sense to have some widget focused and then pressing enter to trigger the action of another one.
  By focusing, the default action is also made visible and allows to invoke the it action by pressing space bar. And no, I haven't spoken to the usability team. What is the team name so we can tag them here perhaps?

  After running some tests even when manually setting some other action to default, enter always invokes the same action. Eg: in the case of a Yes, No, Cancel dialog, the yes will always be called regardless.