D8387: Workaround incorrectly returned EEXIST instead of EPERM regression introduced by libsmbclient 4.7

Michal MalĂ˝ noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 23 15:55:51 UTC 2017

madcatx added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> cfeck wrote in kio_smb_browse.cpp:521
> While it does no harm, you do not need 'const' for plain types, such as 'int'.

Don't worry, I'm well aware. I however like to use consts wherever possible to make it clear that changing a value of such variable makes no logical sense: It's a way of telling "You shouldn't ever have to change this and if you do, perhaps you should think again about what you're trying to do."

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras