D7829: KKeyServer: fix handling of Meta+Shift+Print, Alt+Shift+arrowkey etc.

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 23 05:27:42 UTC 2017

graesslin accepted this revision.
graesslin added a comment.

  I'm still afraid that this will cause regressions again when introduced. There is just too much weird stuff in keyboard handling. I would prefer if we do such improvements only on Wayland and don't touch the X code any more. But I also don't want to block. Commit on your own risk, if something breaks on X,. I don't care.

REPOSITORY
  R278 KWindowSystem

BRANCH
  master