D8428: Fix cross-compiling with MinGW (MXE)

Vincent Pinon noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 22 21:08:57 UTC 2017

vpinon created this revision.
vpinon added reviewers: vonreth, habacker.
vpinon added a project: Kdenlive.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  While cross-compiling Kdenlive with MXE (mingw64), I don't get pid_t properly defined.
  This patch solves the situation on my side

TEST PLAN
  I only tested the cross-building, maybe someone having Windows MinGW development environment could check it doesn't break

REPOSITORY
  R303 KInit

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kdeinit/kinit_win.cpp