D8416: really raising window when shown from systray

Martin Koller noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 22 10:28:24 UTC 2017

mkoller created this revision.
mkoller added reviewers: davidedmundson, graesslin.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I have akregator running and an icon is shown in the systray.
  When the main window is currently not shown (only the systray icon) and I click on the systray icon, the main window
  is restored but not brought to the foreground, so it opens just behind the other windows I have open, which is not what I expect.

  This patch makes sure to raise the window.

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kstatusnotifieritem.cpp