D8352: Use KIO::PreviewJob::defaultPlugins()

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 21 14:00:13 UTC 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  Hmm, I hadn't thought about that. 5.40 isn't released yet, so if I change `set(KF5_MIN_VERSION "5.3.0")` in the CMake file, it seems that this would fail to build until 5.40 is released.

  Should I back this out and re-commit after KF5.40 drops?

  Or here's an idea: I could use `KIO::PreviewJob::availablePlugins()`, which differs from the new API I've added only in that it will also enable the text previewer plugin. Then we could switch to `KIO::PreviewJob::defaultPlugins()` once KF5.40 is released. Does that sound reasonable?

REPOSITORY
  R320 KIO Extras

To: ngraham, #frameworks, broulik, elvisangelaccio, markg