D8243: Implement support for categories on KfilesPlacesView

Renato Oliveira Filho noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 12 19:27:11 UTC 2017

renatoo marked an inline comment as done.
renatoo added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in kfileplacesview.cpp:169
> Why you are sure that m_dragModeCount is 0 when indexIsSectionHeader? Why not when index.row() == 0 we can paint section header?

m_dragModeCount is used as workaround to draw items on floating window during the drag.

When drag starts it save the number of selected items and until we draw all selected items once we do not draw the section header (we do not want this to appear on the dragging item), because this paint event will be used to represent the floating item.

Based on: https://github.com/KDE/zanshin/commit/ce6a5120

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO